- Closed problems
- Other writings
University of Turku, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
If you have comments, complaints, suggestions or questions pertaining to my articles, or just feel like it, you can reach me via my university email.
Main Mathematical Interests (in mostly random order)
- dynamical systems, mostly symbolic dynamics, subshifts, tiling systems and cellular automata.
- groups, automorphism groups, geometric group theory
- automata theory, picture-walking automata
- measure theory, ergodic theory, ergodic Ramsey theory
- general topology, algebraic topology, geometry, algebraic geometry
- universal algebra and lattice theory
- category theory, combinatorics, graph theory, descriptive set theory, recursion theory, complexity theory, matroids, vector spaces
- Topologian perusteet (Basic topology), fall 2019.
- Symbolic dynamics II, spring 2019.
- Johdatus automaattien teoriaan (Introduction to automata theory), spring 2018.
- Cellular automata, spring 2018.
- Algoritminen matematiikka (Algorithmic mathematics), spring 2017.
- Johdatus automaattien teoriaan (Introduction to automata theory), spring 2017.
- Programming and programming languages
- Learning natural languages.
- Fluent Finnish, English. Ok Spanish.
- Studied Swedish and German at school. I read these relatively fluently.
- I currently study Japanese, Russian and French, sort of.
- When not doing math, I do mathoverflow. Totally different.